1. First of all, I am thankful for a loving and giving Lord who loves Nick and I enough to give or bless up with a child.
2. I am thankful for a hubby who even though he had a terrible day at work on Tuesday, he still cared enough to fold some towels so I wouldn't have to do it!! Thank You!!
3. I am thankful for thepreachers-wife and nspiredbyfaith who make me laugh on a daily basis.
4. I am thankful that my vacation is next week and even though we are just going to the river I will be so glad to be away from the pharmacy. We also go for our first ultrasound on the 5th, so I can't wait!!
5. I am thankful for Luke 1:37--Nothing is impossible with God!! Nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
**If you would like to participate please go to Sting My Heart to join in!!!
**Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!!!