Please go here to read more about Stellan! He is getting so much better! So keep those prayers up!
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Posted by Melissa Lea at 6:13 PM
Monday, December 29, 2008
Stellan has been admitted to the hospital and his test for RSV came back positive. He is still having trouble breathing so they have moved him to the ICU! Please continue to pray for him. RSV is treatable!! But it can really be bad!
Click HERE to read more!
Please remember Stellan when you pray today! MckMama has been up all night with him because he isn't sleeping that good nor is he eating! He has to go to the doctor today and we hope and pray that they find what is causing his heart rate to rise!
Posted by Melissa Lea at 9:42 AM
Sunday, December 28, 2008
Saturday, December 27, 2008
It has been a while since I have posted about Baby Stellan, but he has been in perfect health until today. Click here and read more and pray, pray, pray for this sweet baby and his fmily! I have recently heard from MckMama on Twitter and she says that his oxygen levels are in the low 80's and his heart rate is high! So all I can ask is that you pray for him! Maybe it is just a nasty cold like everybody else around here has!
Posted by Melissa Lea at 10:18 PM
Monday, December 22, 2008
I have decided that I am such a forgetful blogger! I have so much to post about but I can't find the time to do it! So in the future...which I hope is soon....I have a couple great stories to tell! One is about Andrew's first black eye and the other about an 18-wheeler turning over in my yard! Yeah you heard me! Anywhoo this is my only day to work this week so I hope and I mean hope to blog later! If I don't I wish you all a very Merry Christmas! Need I mention the fact that my son is about to turn 1???? Can you believe this???
Posted by Melissa Lea at 4:35 PM
Sunday, December 21, 2008
Monday, December 15, 2008
Here are the rules:
1. Post the rules on your blog.
2. Fill out the questions.
3. Tag 5-7 people at the end of your post.
4. Pass on the tag!
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Definitely Hot Chocolate. Why would you want the other?????
2.Do you wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? I always wrap the presents just because that's the way my family has always done it! Plus I have to make all the bows for my family!
3. Colored lights on house/tree or white? Well BOTH..........My big tree has white lights but Andrew's little tree has colored.
4. Do you hang mistletoe? nope
5.When do you put your decorations up? If it was up to me I would put them up after Halloween but since there is an objection from my hubby I wait until after Thanksgiving.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? My Moms Chicken Dressing
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child? going to see all the Christmas lights on Christmas Eve
8.When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? don't have a clue
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? yep....all of them..that's just when we do it!
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? With snowmen everywhere! I love them!
11. Snow. Love it or dread it? Love it!
12. Can you ice skate? On my hiney just like Natalie
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? an I Love Lucy doll
14. What is the most important thing about the holidays to you? Family
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? pecan pie
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? just spending the time with my family
17. What tops your Christmas tree? A giant blue and silver bow with snowmen on them! Told u sooo!
18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? I an a giver! Nick would love it if I wasn't but that's just me!
19. What is your favorite Christmas song? Silent Night
20. Candy Canes. Yum or Yuck? YUMMY
21. What do you want for Christmas? A healthy family
22. Do you attend an annual Christmas party? Yep....my work party...it was this past Saturday! It was a blast.
23. Do you dress up for Christmas Eve or wear PJ's? PJs.
24. Do you own a Santa hat? Andrew does
25. Who do you normally spend Christmas with? both mine and Nick's families.
26. Favorite Christmas Movie. All the Santa Clause movies..u know the ones with Tim Allen in them! I love those!
Alrighty...tag you're it!
If you haven't already done this!
Posted by Melissa Lea at 1:28 PM
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Saturday, December 6, 2008
Can somebody tell me how in the world that a child's diaper can leak so much?
Just a short few minutes ago my son was playing with all of his toys in the floor minding his own business when he decided he needed to see what his Daddy was doing in the kitchen.
As he walked by me, he stopped and looked at me and smiled, and continued walking on. (Have I mentioned that he walks everywhere now?) (I mean everywhere!)
Anywhoo...........I just happened to glance down at his pants and as sure as the sun shines his pants were soaking wet! I mean soaking! I just hollered at Nick and said, "Stop what your doing and help me!" He was like what's going on and I said just help me.
Little did I know that he had pee peed(spelling??)in the floor and all over Mr. Ducky! Gross!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nick took him in his room to change him and noticed thru his clothes that his diaper had come loose. This seems to be happening alot. I am not sure if Mr. Sneaky himself is doing it or what.
Nick was taking off his clothes and was begging him at the same time not to pee again. But of course he did. So pee went all over the floor. Anyways, just a funny for today! But I am beginning to hate diapers!
Posted by Melissa Lea at 6:46 PM