Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, December 15, 2008

OK Natalie....Here you go!!!!!!

Thanks, Natalie for the tag!

Here are the rules:

1. Post the rules on your blog.
2. Fill out the questions.
3. Tag 5-7 people at the end of your post.
4. Pass on the tag!


1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Definitely Hot Chocolate. Why would you want the other?????


2.Do you wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? I always wrap the presents just because that's the way my family has always done it! Plus I have to make all the bows for my family!

3. Colored lights on house/tree or white? Well BOTH..........My big tree has white lights but Andrew's little tree has colored.

4. Do you hang mistletoe? nope

5.When do you put your decorations up? If it was up to me I would put them up after Halloween but since there is an objection from my hubby I wait until after Thanksgiving.

6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? My Moms Chicken Dressing

7. Favorite holiday memory as a child? going to see all the Christmas lights on Christmas Eve

8.When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? don't have a clue

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? yep....all of them..that's just when we do it!

10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? With snowmen everywhere! I love them!

11. Snow. Love it or dread it? Love it!

12. Can you ice skate? On my hiney just like Natalie

13. Do you remember your favorite gift? an I Love Lucy doll

14. What is the most important thing about the holidays to you? Family

15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? pecan pie

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? just spending the time with my family

17. What tops your Christmas tree? A giant blue and silver bow with snowmen on them! Told u sooo!

18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? I an a giver! Nick would love it if I wasn't but that's just me!

19. What is your favorite Christmas song? Silent Night

20. Candy Canes. Yum or Yuck? YUMMY

21. What do you want for Christmas? A healthy family

22. Do you attend an annual Christmas party? Yep....my work party...it was this past Saturday! It was a blast.

23. Do you dress up for Christmas Eve or wear PJ's? PJs.

24. Do you own a Santa hat? Andrew does

25. Who do you normally spend Christmas with? both mine and Nick's families.

26. Favorite Christmas Movie. All the Santa Clause movies..u know the ones with Tim Allen in them! I love those!

Alrighty...tag you're it!

1. Deedra
2. Angela
3. Deb
4. Brooke
5. Brittany

If you haven't already done this!


1 blessings:

Natalie said...

So fun! We should go hiney skating together soon :)