Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Tell Me How In the World............

Can somebody tell me how in the world that a child's diaper can leak so much?

Just a short few minutes ago my son was playing with all of his toys in the floor minding his own business when he decided he needed to see what his Daddy was doing in the kitchen.

As he walked by me, he stopped and looked at me and smiled, and continued walking on. (Have I mentioned that he walks everywhere now?) (I mean everywhere!)

Anywhoo...........I just happened to glance down at his pants and as sure as the sun shines his pants were soaking wet! I mean soaking! I just hollered at Nick and said, "Stop what your doing and help me!" He was like what's going on and I said just help me.

Little did I know that he had pee peed(spelling??)in the floor and all over Mr. Ducky! Gross!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nick took him in his room to change him and noticed thru his clothes that his diaper had come loose. This seems to be happening alot. I am not sure if Mr. Sneaky himself is doing it or what.

Nick was taking off his clothes and was begging him at the same time not to pee again. But of course he did. So pee went all over the floor. Anyways, just a funny for today! But I am beginning to hate diapers!

0 blessings: