1. I am thankful that God sent His Son to die on a cross for me. Without Him I would be, well I don't know where I would be.
2. I am thankful for such a loving husband who is willing to help me teach VBS this year.
3. I am thankful that this is my last day of work this week. I have got so many things to do to get ready for VBS.
4. I am thankful for my Uncle R. He is in the process of making a deal for my Hubby and I a new vehicle and I really appreciate all he is doing and has done for me!!
5. I am thankful for Bro. L. and L. and for all they have done and continue to do at our church! By the way L. you did and excellent job with AWANA this year. I am so looking forward to next year!!
6. I am thankful for my wonderful sister NooNoo! :-) She came and washed my car and even vacuumed it out so my uncle could take it to the dealership!! How many sisters do you know that would do that for you??
7. I am thankful for my alarm clock! I got up early enough to post this before I went to work! :-)
**Have a blessed day! *If you would like to participate please go to Sting My Heart to join in!!!