Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 10, 2007

*Thankful Thursday*




1. Today I am thankful that this is my last day of work this week!! I am burnt out!
Don't get me wrong, I love my JOB!!

2. I am thankful for a loving God who forgives me no matter what.

3. I am thankful for a loving hubby who loves me unconditionally. No questions asked! I am thankful that he gets involved at our church and helps me teach Awana and he is going to help me with VBS this year!!!

4. I am thankful for our Pastor and his family! They are wonderful people. I am thankful also for a wonderful church family!!

5. I am thankful for our families and the love they have for each other.

6. I am thankful for my friends: Aimee, Christina, Erica, & Michelle. They make me laugh even in the worst of times! Plus I get to work with 3 of them.

7. I am thankful for my sister NooNoo and the relationship that we have now. We are best buds.

8. I am thankful for precious nephews who can make me laugh at anything. :)

9. I am thankful that I am alive and able to share my list with you!!

10. I am thankful that we are getting to go to the river this weekend!!!

7 blessings:

Deena Peterson said...

I love it when I read thankfulness towards the pastor and his family!! Thanks for sharing!

Mary said...

Friends and family are so important. You are blessed. Thanks for sharing your heart.
Blessings.

Anonymous said...

Hi Melissa,

The Lord has giving you so much to be thankful for. Its awesome that you recognize it! Have an lovely weekend.

Sharon Brumfield said...

Thanks for sharing! Enjoy your time at the river---breath deep and enjoy the outdoors.

Denise said...

I enjoyed your thankful list, bless you.

Lisa @ The Preacher's Wife said...

Have fun at the river!!

Your pastor's family is equally thankful for you and Nick! :))

marlise said...

I enjoyed your list. Thanks for sharing. Enjoy your time at the river.