Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 24, 2007

~Thankful Thursday~




1. I am thankful, sooooo thankful, for such a wonderful hubby!! He has done so much for me lately. I am truly blessed to have him in my life.

2. I am thankful for my precious treasure-my Bible. It has the answers for everthing!

3. I am thankful for our garden. Everything is growing so well even though it hasn't rained lately. I ate some lettuce from it yesterday. That's some good stuff.

4. I am thankful for the flowers that are blooming in my yard. I got most of them from my precious Grandmother and I am just glad that I haven't killed them!

5. This may sound mean but I'm glad that my boss is gone on vacation! Only because I get to work with my good friend Michelle!!

6. I am thankful today is the last day of school for my nephews. I am looking forward to getting to spend more time with them.

7. I am very thankful for our families. To share things with, to laugh, to cry, just to do whatever!

8. Lastly, I am thankful for my wonderful sister NooNoo! I am glad that you know what I know!! :-) I love sharing things with you!!! And YES, I call you NooNoo on my blog!!! HeHe!

9 blessings:

Mary said...

Thank you for sharing your heart. Love your sister's name! The Word of God is so precious. It brings life to us. I'd like to see pics of your garden. Blessings on your weekend.

Denise said...

Bless your grateful heart sweet one.

Lisa @ The Preacher's Wife said...

I love how you're proud you haven't killed your granny's flowers...:)) I would totally have blown it on that one!

Love ya!

Lisa

Anonymous said...

Good list of gratitude. We should be SO THANKFUL of God's Word--imagine living in a country where it is forbidden. Our weather is nice here now and I' plan on gardening this weekend.

Blessings,
Robin

Deena Peterson said...

Thanks for posting your thankfulness today!

Nise' said...

Thank you for the reminder that the Bible has all the answers I need! I needed to be reminded that as I seem to be "grasping" for answers. Have a great weekend.

Lyndy said...

Great list. Thanks for sharing your heart with us.

Susanne said...

I love what you said about your "treasure" and how it has "the answers for everything". AMEN GIRL!! Have a great weekend!

eph2810 said...

Isn't it great to have a hubby that is so attentive. I am sure thankful that mine still loves after 24 years.
Yeah, His Word has gotten me through some rough times, and I am sure it will until I see our Savior face-to-face.
Sometimes when our bosses are on vacation, we get more work done--at least it is true for me :)
How cool that you have the opportunity to spend time with your nephews. My nice and nephew are so far away.
Cool that you and your sister have such a close relationship.
Thank you for sharing your thankfulness with us this week.

Be blessed today and always.