Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Alex Is Finally Graduating!!!


My nephew Alex is finally graduating from Kindergarten. He has been good for 4 weeks now! No paddlings! YEAH!! He will not have a formal graduation, which I can not believe. I guess his school doesn't think it's a big thing anymore. But we decided to throw him a party tonight. He got a cake with his name on it and some ice cream also. So I guess you could say he had a blast.So here is a photo of him in his cap and gown. He looks like a professor!!

4 blessings:

Lisa @ The Preacher's Wife said...

I thought they had graduation this morning? We had a great program last year! I am going to be so upset if we have quit K graduation.!! uggghh!!

Anyway, congratulations to our little fellow...That is one precious kid! :))

Lisa

Melissa Lea said...

He goes to Henagar! They stink!

Rita Loca said...

Cutie Pie! he does look smart!

Deedra said...

Yea!! Congratulations Alex! I hope he has a wonderful Paddle free summer! And I bet the first grade teachers are bracing themselves for next year! haha!