Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

*AWANA*



I learned tonight at our Awana club meeting that you can never be to sure of yourself. I just thought I had everything under control, boy was I wrong. Kids are to unpredictable. Anyways, I guess I should be thankful that they still come and that they want to learn about Jesus. To those certain persons who helped me out tonight, you know who you are, Thank you from the bottom of my heart. God is good-All the time. All the time-God is good.

1 blessings:

Unknown said...

What a blessing for you to be able to excite the kiddies about spiritual things! It is work though! I taught school for 16 years and now have homeschooled for 17! One of the main things I miss about teaching in a traditional school setting is having an influence on a hurting life! God bless you as you mentor these precious ones!