Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 5, 2007

**In Loving Memory**



My Granddaddy passed away on this day 2 years ago. It seems like it was just yesterday that he was still here. This photo is one of my most favorites. It was rare that my 2 sisters were not in a photo with me. So I feel pretty lucky to have this most sacred photo of just the 2 of us. Of course this photo is from the early 80's. :-) He would have been 92 years old this year. He was in World War II. So he had seen a lot in his lifetime. I just hope that I am so lucky as to make it to my 90's. I miss him so much. He was the GREATEST!!!

1 blessings:

Deedra said...

What a sweet tribute to your granddaddy. I still miss my grandfathers and they have been gone for a long time. One 20 years, and the other 16. It doesn't seem real that it's been so long