Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Thankful Thursday




1. I am thankful that God sent His Son to die on a cross for me. Without Him I would be, well I don't know where I would be.

2. I am thankful for such a loving husband who is willing to help me teach VBS this year.

3. I am thankful that this is my last day of work this week. I have got so many things to do to get ready for VBS.

4. I am thankful for my Uncle R. He is in the process of making a deal for my Hubby and I a new vehicle and I really appreciate all he is doing and has done for me!!

5. I am thankful for Bro. L. and L. and for all they have done and continue to do at our church! By the way L. you did and excellent job with AWANA this year. I am so looking forward to next year!!

6. I am thankful for my wonderful sister NooNoo! :-) She came and washed my car and even vacuumed it out so my uncle could take it to the dealership!! How many sisters do you know that would do that for you??

7. I am thankful for my alarm clock! I got up early enough to post this before I went to work! :-)

**Have a blessed day! *If you would like to participate please go to Sting My Heart to join in!!!

11 blessings:

Changed by His Love said...

Wow - some wonderful blessings you shared this week. Thank you so much! Isn't it great to serve with your spouse? I enjoy it too. Hope you have a wonderful VBS week and preparing it too...it's the tedious part, but rewarding too.

Deedra said...

Great list of thankfuls! Tell Noonoo my car needs cleaning out. Neither of my sisters or my brother would even do that! What a great sister!

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a great VBS experience. Good sister send her my way. :-)

Denise said...

Awesome thankful list, bless you.

marlise said...

I was blessed by reading your thankful list. Thanks for sharing.

Mary said...

Thanks for sharing! What fun to have hubby help with VBS. That's very cool! Your sister is awesome. You better make her some cookies! :) Blessings on your weekend.

Robin said...

You are blessed to have so many people in your life who support you! Blessings on you this week!

Lyndy said...

Great list. Thanks for sharing your grateful heart.

Blessings, Lyndy

Alycia said...

Wonderful list! We enjoyed AWANA this year too at our church! What a great blessing for all those children! Blessings to you from Japan!

Rita Loca said...

I am thankful for you !! thanks for your prayers.

eph2810 said...

Oh, can I 'borrow' your sister? Do you think she would like a little visit into the desert to wash and vacuum my car? How cool that she did that for you. I am glad that your uncle is getting you a deal on a new vehicle.
Thank you so much for sharing your thankfulness with us this week.

Be blessed today and always.