Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, May 18, 2007

*Fabulous Friday*

Today so far has been one fabulous day. When I got to work I found a card with my name on it. It was from my dear friend Christina. It was for mine and Nick's anniversary. I just want to thank her for it and let her know how sweet she is!! She wrote how she hoped to be married next year on the same day so we could share the same anniversary. That would be most excellent!!!!!

Anyways, tonight is the Ladies Banquet at our church. I am so excited to hear our Pastor's wife, Lisa, speak! Let me tell you- she has such a special gift!! I can't wait. Please pray for her as she teaches us! God is going to use her in a mighty mighty way. I know she will do an awesome job!!

Have a great weekend!!

4 blessings:

Anonymous said...

We are just too good..........Fablous Friday. Brilliant minds think alike! I can't wait till tonight either! See ya later!

Lisa @ The Preacher's Wife said...

Just got home from our Girls Night~ You are so precious to me girl...thanks for your love and encouragement..I am much more blessed by you than you ever could be me!

:))

Lisa

Susanne said...

Happy Weekend!!! Just thought I would let you know I "tagged" you for a blog meme. Check it out over at my place. Have a good one!

Anonymous said...

Totally Not FAIR!!!!(i'm going into whinner mood!) I would have done it first, but I still don't know how....HAHA have a great weekend!