Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, May 21, 2007

~8 Things You May Not Know About Me~




I was tagged by Suzanne at http://trulycaptivating.com/ to do the 8 things you may not know about me. Sooooooooooooo here goes............................


1. I am a total "I Love Lucy" freak!!!! I have barbie dolls, DVDs, you name it I've got it!!


2. I played the clarinet in my high school band, but I bet if I tried to play it now it would be the worst music you have ever heard.


3. I am a writing pen-oholic. If I see a pen that I do not have I have to buy it. OCD I know!!


4. I love cows!!! My kitchen is decorated with many many cows. I even have a 30 pound cast iron cow in my kitchen floor!! I actually weighed it!!!


5. I can not sleep touching my hubby. I hate it when he invades my space while I'm trying to go to sleep. Don't get me wrong, I love to cuddle but when it is time to go night night, I sat get away. He also snores and that drives me insane!!!


6. I can burp my ABC's! Yes, I know that is totally gross, but it is true!!


7. I do not wear make-up at all. I hate it. Plus it makes my face break out and I am to lazy to put it on.


8. And finally, I still collect beanie babies. (YUCK!) Not as much as I used to but still some. I probably have about 600. I know-STUPID!! I'm a collector of many things!! I can't help it! I already told you I had OCD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


My list is finished and I hope that you enjoyed it, maybe just a little bit. I think I am to tag 8 other people but I think everyone has already done it. But If you have not participated do it and let me know that your doing it so I can check your list !!!! I also posted some photos to help tell my story! HeHe!!

5 blessings:

Rita Loca said...

I love Lucy, Too!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing! I loved your list. hope you had a great Monday!

Lisa @ The Preacher's Wife said...

Your #6 is awesome....No wonder my middle child loves you so..:))

Lisa

Susanne said...

I love your list!! My middle child would also be impressed with #6!! Thanks for participating and allowing me to get to know you better. You're a just a hoot!! A precious (no make-up wearin')little hoot!! (We'll have to work on that, I wouldn't be true to my Mary Kay roots if I didn't try to help a sista out!! ha ha!!)Have a great day!
Love in Christ,
Susanne

Deedra said...

This is just too funny. I used to be able to burp my full name ( haven't tried in a while) but not the abc's! wow! totally impressed!