Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, May 7, 2007

*Maybe Just Maybe!*

It seems as though my nephew Alex has decided to be good for the rest of the year at school! HALLELUJAH!!! He got all smiley faces last week and is starting this week off on the right foot with one!! :) Although, he had one little mishap while he was gone to the river with his Auntie NooNoo and Uncle Jason. He says he is innocent of any wrong doing, of course, but the adults seem to think other wise. HeHe! It seems that while Auntie NooNoo and Uncle Jason were fishing, Alex got mad because they would not let him cast the reel. He got really mad, I guess, because as pay back he decided to get the key for the boat and try to throw it overboard. Luckily, Jason happened to catch him before the key was baptized. He then got into a lot of trouble. Acting the way Alex always does when he does not get his way, he proceeds to whine, whine, whine. Well, knowing that spanking him doesn't seem to phase him, his Uncle Jason, who had just finished reeling in a fish, took that fish and stuck it in his mouth! LOL! As Alex says-"It was still alive! Tail flopping and everything!" Needless to say that stopped him dead in his tracks. He did not know how to react! If I would have been there, I would have taken a picture!! HeHe!! We asked him what that fish tasted like and he said-" Like a rotten egg!" I have no idea how he knows what a rotten egg tastes like either.
Anyways, later that day, Auntie NooNoo brought Alex back home about the time Nick and I had decided to take my other nephew, Dakota, to our house to play. Of course we had just found out that he had been good all week last week, so we decided to take him along with us. Of course there were no mouths full of fish at our house, but they did get to go swimming in our pond. They absolutely had a blast. Of course the people driving by probably thought we were crazy, but then who cares! They were having fun!!! :) So we continue to try and bribe Alex to be good because his Uncle Nick is going to buy him a sling shot if he is good the rest of the year. Yeah-I know-that is the last thing he needs. But he will be under Uncle Nick supervision. :) There is only a couple of weeks left, so maybe he can do it!! MAYBE!

2 blessings:

Deedra said...

Yuck! I don't know if i could ever eat fish again if I'd had a live one stuck in my mouth! LOL I can just imagine Alex's reaction to that one!

Lisa @ The Preacher's Wife said...

Just let me know when the slingshot is out so I can like, ummm, drive to Georgia or something...:))) haha

We love that baby!!