Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 3, 2007

Happy Birthday, Dad!!


To one of the most important people in my life-my DAD-Happy Birthday!! I love you very much.

My Dad is a truck driver. He works in Mississippi and lives there most of the time. Our family lives in Alabama. It is a 4 hour trip to his apartment there. It really stinks that he was unable to come home this week. I really miss him. Especially on his birthday. Which by the way he is 63 and he completely forgot that it was his special day. He does not look 63 to me. :) So hopefully he had a great day,(in Mississippi), and when he comes home next week we will have a huge party.!!


2 blessings:

Unknown said...

Oh aren't daddy's just the best!? Mine is 71 in June! I hope you all have a great time for your daddy's party!

Deedra said...

He doesn't look 63 to me either! I hope he had a great birthday!