Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, December 22, 2008

Yes, it's me...........

I have decided that I am such a forgetful blogger! I have so much to post about but I can't find the time to do it! So in the future...which I hope is soon....I have a couple great stories to tell! One is about Andrew's first black eye and the other about an 18-wheeler turning over in my yard! Yeah you heard me! Anywhoo this is my only day to work this week so I hope and I mean hope to blog later! If I don't I wish you all a very Merry Christmas! Need I mention the fact that my son is about to turn 1???? Can you believe this???

1 blessings:

K. Tilley said...

I was wondering when we were gonna hear about the truck.......ooooh, that was a little to close for comfort don't ya think?