Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Thankful for My HUBBY.....................

Today I just want to thank my hubby for being such a wonderful hubby! Today in a world where most marriages end in divorce I am thankful that our marriage is strong! It's just to easy to get one! One of my friends is having marital problems and that made me realize just how lucky I am!! So if you (my dear friend) are reading this just know that you are in my prayers and that I truly believe the good Lord will work it all out! He is the answer to all your problems! And if any of my fellow bloggers read this please keep my dear friend in your prayers! She really needs them!

2 blessings:

K. Tilley said...

Marriage is tough but it is worth the fight. Hopeing your friend hangs in there......praying for them.

K. Tilley said...

Marriage is tough but so worth the fight. Hopeing your friend hangs in there.....praying for them both.