Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, October 13, 2008

OMGosh..............

I just can not believe how fast my baby is growing! He is not a normal 9 month old just in case you didn't know it. He is so much bigger than kids his age and most kids older than he is. Go figure!

FYI.............If you get a flu shot.....never ever pick up 25 pounds and carry it for a while! My arm is killing me, but hey, whatcha gonna do?

As I type this, he is asleep on the couch snoring away. Lol It's hard to believe that he takes up an entire couch cushion now. It seems just like yesterday he was an itsy bitsy baby who barely fit there.

Now he is crawling everywhere and he even took his first step all by himself on Saturday. Although after he did it I think it kinda shocked him because he stood there for a minute after he did it and then just fell to the floor...like what in the world did I just do? Nick and I just looked at each other and he said, "Did you just see that?" Thank goodness that I did! Just wished that I had my video camera on!

Anywhoo.....I love you so much, Andrew! I hope you always remember that no matter what! You are such an adorable child and I thank my God everyday for trusting me to take care of you!

Love
Mommy

2 blessings:

a said...

You are such a good MOM! Before long..he will be walking everywhere!

Love ya!

Deedra said...

This is such a sweet post. I'm cracking up that he snores! How adorable! As for how big they get, Carter weighed about 20 pounds at 9/10 months, but then once he started crawling everywhere, then walking, then running...(not to mention climbing, ect...) he slacked off on getting so big! He is now 28 months old and weighs 29 pounds. It seems like he has been at that weight forever! Anyway, I hope your arms and back are happy to hear that!