Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Driving at 14 months...............

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......................

..............not sure this is such a good idea! You can see my nephew Dakota in the background. I hope he is wearing his seat belt! This is what happens when I am not around! I really wish he would have waited to learn how to drive till he was 18. But then again I have decided my son is not going to grow anymore! He is big enough! **SNIFF SNIFF**

Hope you all are having a wonderful day! Please continue to remember Baby Stellan in your prayers! He is still a fighter!!!!!!

2 blessings:

Mrs. Watkins said...

Andrew's face is hilarious in this picture! It looks like he is holding on for dear life... He is growing up way too fast. I got tickled watching him in church Sunday during the singing. Looked like he was copying Jenny half the time and Praising the Lord the other half. lol. So cute.

NancyG said...

Don't you love to leave your son with his Auntie Noo Noo. There is not telling what I will let him do next. I think this Wednesday we will go out to the shop and see if he can drive an 18 wheeler. ;)