Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

My Baby is 15 Months Old Today...........

This baby has got some moves and they did not come from his Mommy or Daddy!!!

I can't begin to tell you how much I am in love with this baby....well toddler! It hurts my heart to even type that word! He is the funniest person that I know! He can make me laugh, especially when he should be getting in trouble, all the time these days! There seems to be nothing that he can't do....at least that's what he thinks!

I don't remember life without him! I often wonder what I did before he came along! The Lord has blessed our family in so many ways and I can't begin to thank Him enough!! I thank him every day for letting Nick and I be his parents.

Where does the time go?

**Please continue to remember Sweet Stellan when you pray!

Have a blessed day!

7 blessings:

Leigh Anne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leigh Anne said...

Woo hoo! Shake it Andrew!!

Judith said...

What moves. I love this age

Cheryl said...

Oh my goodness! Just look at him! That is so cute. He can't be 15 months already! NO WAY.....

Karri said...

I love it! Andrew's rockin some moves! I'm tellin you I don't know where the time goes! I'm about to sign Cohen up for Kindergarten, Kindergarten!

K. Tilley said...

Looking at the background of this video this child doesn't have a thing to play with.......lol

Lisa @ The Preacher's Wife said...

He is so adorable! Luke and I often wonder what we did before we had all these kids to chase after. I'm certain it wasn't near as fun..

Love you girl!