Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Daddy!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE WORLD'S GREATEST DADDY!!!!

Daddy,

I am so proud to call you my Dad! God couldn't have hand picked a better one for me! Thank you for all the things you have ever done for me and will do for me in the future! Oh Yeah........Have I mentioned the fact that I love that you are retired? I love knowing that I can see you any time I want to now???? Thank you for being a wonderful Granddaddy to Andrew too! I know he loves spending lots of time with you!!! We are truly blessed to have you in ours lives!! Nick thinks so too!!! HEHEHEHE!!! Hope you have a wonderful day!!

Love Your Favorite Baby Girl!!!! (wink wink)

Melissa


6 blessings:

Ana-Maria said...

Happy Birthday!Nice blog.

K. Tilley said...

Happy Birthday Jerry! Hope your day is filled with lots of Joy!

NancyG said...

wink wink nothing! You may be the baby girl but I am pretty sure I am the favorite!! wink wink

a said...

Happy Birthday Jerry! Now your new career as a referee can start! (wink-wink)! LOL!

Enjoy your dad! I know I sure do miss mine!

Leigh Anne said...

I didn't know he was retired. I know your mom is happy! He still looks like Bob Newhart!

Anonymous said...

Remember who had him wrapped around his finger first!! LOL

Vickie