Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Sunday's Are A Blast

Today was the last day of our Daniel Bible study by Beth Moore. Might I say very very good. If you have not had the chance to do this study. I hope that I will continue to be a Daniel in our Babylon today. I will truly miss this study. I just love anything that will throw in some prophecy in anywhere!!

On another note, Nick and I also went to a cookout at his Mom and Dad's after my study was over. We had a blast! Most of his family was there. We played volleyball, bad mitten, croquet, yes croquet, and we ate hamburgers and hot dogs. YUM YUM. We also had our first homemade ice cream of the year. Might I say very tasty to the Aunt who made it!!

3 blessings:

Lisa @ The Preacher's Wife said...

Hey Melissa ..

Sounds like you had a great day!! And you are gettin' all fancy on your blog! :))

I love ya gal! Have a great week! :)

Rita Loca said...

Sounds like a fun time. I would love to be able to go to a Bible study like that some day. Here I lead a lot, but one day I would like to just attend..
I saw you had been by on my sit meter so I came over. I hope that is ok.

Unknown said...

Hi, I linked over from my sister's blog. (Jungle Mom)I saw your comment that you are new to this and I wanted to be an encouragement to you. I remember when I first started blogging about 7 months ago, I just couldn't wait to see if anyone new had left me a comment! Shucks, I still get excited over every little comment! Good luch with your blogging experience. I have found it to be such a blessing to me.