Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, April 30, 2007

Busy Days @ Work



The least favorite part of the month for me fall at the beginning and the end of each. I work at the local drugstore and we get very, very busy at these times. Of course, this is the time for people to start going on vacation and some of our employees are still in college and they have finals this week. So we had one on vacation and 2 leaving work to go to school. So that left the Pharmacist and poor little old me to finish the day. It totally stunk. But everything went well, believe it or not!! I've learned that there is nothing you can do about sick people but try and make them feel better. Well at least that is my thinking. :) Anyways check out the photos that I love so dearly of my nephew, Alex. When I get down and grouchy these are the photos that make me smile the most.

4 blessings:

Unknown said...

Kids do have a way of helping us get our perspective, don't they? I have 2 boys now, but before they came along, I thrilled at everything my nieces and nephews did! Well I still do but my boys... you know what I mean! LOL

Lisa @ The Preacher's Wife said...

Those are classic 'Alex' photos..:))

Deedra said...

Hey Melissa Lea! I didn't know you had a blog! I love the photos of Alex! He is one of the most adorable kids on the planet! I'd go to watch Matt & Rachel play basketball this year, and end up watching Alex on the other end of the court. He is just too funny!

I'm a blogger too. It's a great release for me since I don't get nearly as much adult conversation as I used to! Come visit me sometime!

Deedra P.

nspiredbyfaith.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hey thanks for coming by my blog and for your nice comments! I justnotieced on your profile that your middle name is exactly the same as mine! First time I've seen that! Cool!