Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Pray Please!!!!!!!!

**Update: Lori passed away just a few short moments after I posted this. So please remeber her family when you pray now that the Lord has seen fit to take her on to glory!


A couple posts ago, I asked you to pray for my cousin Lori who was diagnosed with pancreatic and lung cancer. She was given 3 to 4 months to live but tonight we received a phone call from her mother saying they did not think that she would live through the night.

So I am asking you to call her name out when you pray tonight and that if the Lord is going to call her home tonight that her passing be painless.

2 blessings:

Deedra said...

I will absolutely pray for Lori's family!

Cheryl said...

Sorry to hear about the loss. I read your earlier post about Andrew falling off the bed. Bless his little heart! I have heard several tales about the falling off the bed thing. Both of my kids fell off the bed. Probably more than once and yes I cried harder than they did!! so I know where you are coming from. Have a good week girl!!