Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Congratulations are in order.........




To my dear friend C..........

First of all, I would like to say that you are such a wonderful person and friend! I am so happy for you and A although I am a little sad that I could not come! :-) I know that today is a HUGE day for the 2 of you! You will be starting a new chapter in your lives and I know that you can't wait! You guys have truly been blessed by the Lord and I know that He will take such good care of you!

I am soooooooooo gonna miss working with you and I know some others who feel the same way! But I know that there are better things out there for you and those kids deserve a teacher like you!

I wish you all the happiness in the world!
Love,
Melissa
BTW..........if you didn't guess? They are getting married! Yipee!!!!


2 blessings:

K. Tilley said...

Can't believe "my" baby girl is getting married. Manda and Cina are the only girls I'll ever have so I tend to be a little partial towards them.

Cheryl said...

That is a great post Melissa! They make a super sweet couple. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!