Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

A Prayer Request for My Hubby.......

**Update #2** Nick's appointment was moved up to Friday at 9:15.

**Update** Nick has a cousin who is an optometrist in Birmingham and she doesn't want him to wait until the 28th for that appointment. They are trying to get him in somewhere today. Would you please pray.

Nick has been having some issues with his eyes. Double vision, dizziness, one eye not moving to one side.......and I have been leary of saying anything about what is wrong with him because I just thought that maybe it had to do with his glasses or contacts. I have been trying to doctor his symptom of dizziness and he has also been going to the chiropractor. Turns out he has a condition called Sixth Nerve Palsy. Click here to read more. It has him so worried and I don't know how to comfort him. But I know a God who can comfort him and I just ask that you lift Nick up in your prayers. He has an appointment with an optic neurologist on July 28th in Birmingham. Waiting 20 days is going to drive him nuts plus it doesn't help that he already thinks it's something bad. So I just ask that you remember him in the coming days!

4 blessings:

K. Tilley said...

Praying for Nick that God would give him peace to walk the road ahead and praying for you as well, that God will give you the strength and words to be there for Nick....

Mrs. Watkins said...

I will be praying for Nick and for you. Maybe they can get him in today and find something out. Keep me posted!

sharon said...

My grace is sufficient for thee.... 2 Cor 12:9

Sharon said...

Prayers from all of us are on the way.