Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

On Vacation............................





I am leaving to go to the river Wednesday morning so I will not be here for Thankful Thursday, but I just want everyone to know that I am thankful that:

1. Thursday is Nick's birthday!! Happy Birthday!! I am thankful most for you!!!!

2. Thursday is our first ultrasound!! We are sooooo excited!! Please pray that all is well with our baby!! I will post a photo as soon as I can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. And finally, I am thankful that I do not have to go back to work until next Tuesday!!

I hope all of you have a wonderful Fourth of July and please be safe!!!!

2 blessings:

Deedra said...

Happy Birthday Nick! I can't wait to see the pics from the ultrasound!

Anonymous said...

Loved my phone pic! Can't wait to see them live! Happy Birthday 'Daddy-to-be'!!!