Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Thankful Thursday




1. Today I have to say that I am most thankful for our precious baby!! (See photo below!)

2. I am thankful that my migraine headache has gone away. Now that I am pregnant I can't take my special meds.

3. I am thankful for all the rain that we have been getting.

4. I am thankful for our garden that is doing very well now because of all the rain. It is also keeping fresh food on our table.

5. I am thankful for Thankful Thursday because it reminds me that I should be thankful for lots of things and not to take them for granted.

6. I am thankful for friends and family.

7. I am thankful for my wonderful hubby who loves me no matter what! I love you!!!!!

8. I am thankful that I have not had the first sign of morning sickness and I pray that I never do!!! Thank you Lord!!!

5 blessings:

Denise said...

Such a sweet thankful list.

Deedra said...

What a sweet thankful list! Maybe you won't have any morning sickness at all!

Have a great Thursday!

Deedra

Changed by His Love said...

Waaahoo! Sounds like all is going well in your pregnancy! I love seeing u/s pictures - 14 weeks and no morning sickness = AWESOME. I didn't have any either, and after about 13 weeks I felt like a whole new woman...
Many blessings to you today!

Brenda said...

That is a wonderful photo of you and your beloved. :)

Praising the Lord w/ you for your precious baby!!

Loving Father, keep You hand ever upon Baby in Melissa's womb and keep forming healthy Baby that she carries to term and delivers healthy. Thank You for the miracle and gift of life. You are our Creator God; all praise to You forevermore!

Thank you for sharing from your very thankful heart. God bless you! :)

Rita Loca said...

I am so glad for you!!!