Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Thankful Thursday




1. Today I am thankful that my husband did not get called in to work at 12:00 a.m. He is still totally exhausted from having to work Tuesday from 12 to 3 p.m. I'm not sure if he will catch back up on his sleep.

2. I am thankful for our precious baby. (scroll down a few a couple of posts to see a photo) Believe you me, before I have this baby you will be sick of looking at it!! :)

3. I am thankful for a very understanding boss who let me come in an hour late to work today because apparently my body was just informed that I was pregnant because I was very nauseated this morning. But I did not throw up because I just don't do that. So I'm hoping that it was just a one time thing!!!

4. I am thankful that our mission trip is next week. I am so excited about going back to see all of those precious kids!!

5. I am thankful for a loving God who has truly blessed Nick and I with this baby! I can't wait until January.

9 blessings:

Lori said...

New blessing, how exciting. I did not throw up either, but could not eat. Crackers and white rice is all I could tolerate. Just make sure you are eating, I didn't and lost to much weight, but I sure made up for it later on (hehhe).

What an awesome list. Have a great day.

Anonymous said...

I have 2 grown January babies and my third was suppose to be born in January but came in December. Blessing on you all as you aniticipate the birth!

Changed by His Love said...

January seems so far away, but it really isn't! Hope you have a wonderful mission trip next week.

Anonymous said...

I always love reading your thankful list. You are precious and it is awesome to see how much you love, first God then your husband! Looking forward to spending a few days with you again next week in Montgomery!

Mary said...

Congrats on the coming baby. Very exciting! Have fun on the mission trip next week. Don't get too worn out. :) Blessings.

Denise said...

Bless your dear thankful heart.

Rita Loca said...

Where will you be going for the missions trip? I missed that somehow.

Hopeful Spirit said...

Congrats! Such an exciting time. I remember it like it was yesterday (even though it was many yesterdays ago).

Rita Loca said...

Hope all is well...long time since we've sen you around.