Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

What I Have Been Up To For A Month

Apparently I have become a little lazy, maybe crazy, now that I am pregnant. I just feel like there are not enough hours in the day to do all the things that I need to do. While I have been away from blog land I have done several things. I went on our Church's mission trip that we have taken for the last 2 years to Montgomery to teach VBS and do all kinds of other things. I just have to tell you that I had a blast while we were there. My little buddy that I always have a blast with was saved and that was the biggest blessing that I received while we were gone. I have to tell you that being outside in the 100 degree weather will reek havoc on a pregnant lady. I was so exhausted. I was very lucky that I only got sick one time but that's because I ate shrimp the night before and I don't believe that this child likes seafood.

Anyways, Nick and I have also started a class, Financial Peace University, at church by Dave Ramsey. I have to tell you that his method works if you stick to to because we did his budget last year and it worked well for us. I don't know why we stopped. Nick tells me that we are taking this class for me because apparently he doesn't think I handle money really well. I tell him that I have come a long way since we got married and he should be thankful that I save money now because I was a spender before we were married!!! Yippee!! Sometimes I think Dave Ramsey is crazy, but I enjoy going to class because of all the other couples that are in there!!

I also went back to the doctor for what I thought was going to be another ultrasound and come to find out, when we got there, they weren't going to do one. I was so disappointed that we did not find out what the sex of the baby was. Come to find out we just misunderstood the doctor at the last appointment. So I go back to the doctor on Sept. 6th and he won't do another ultrasound until I am at least 23 weeks. At my next appointment I will be 22 weeks! I'm on the verge of just not finding out what it is!!!

My promise is to start blogging regularly from now on! But don't shoot me if I don't!! HEHE! :-)

4 blessings:

Rita Loca said...

yeah! your back!!!

Deedra said...

Dave Ramsey is a little crazy, but his methods work! I bought FPU a while back, (B4 our church decided to do it) and we went through it. It really does work!


Glad your back to blogging! Visit my blog to see "what I have been up to"..lol

Anonymous said...

I need to sign up for the class, I stink at budgeting money!!!!!

K Tilley

Lisa @ The Preacher's Wife said...

I am so glad you are back! :))

and I have no problem budgeting...not hard at all to subtract zero from zero..lol

Lisa