Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Thankful Thursday




1. I am thankful for my air conditioner. Boy has it been hot!! ( That sounds so selfish I know!)

2. I am thankful for our precious baby who is growing everyday! I finally felt it move last week. It's soooooo amazing!

3. I am thankful for such a wonderful hubby. He has been sooooo good to me lately. Helping with the laundry and keeping the house clean.

4. I am thankful for wonderful co-workers who also take real good care of me!!

5. I am thankful for my 2 nephews who have not been in trouble at school so far. It's a miracle!!

6. I am thankful to be back blogging! I forgot how fun it is!!!!

**If you would like to participate please go to Sting My Heart to join in!!!

6 blessings:

Karen said...

A new baby nothing could be better, hope its going well. My son finished his first year of AWANAS cubbies and just loved it. What a great program.

Anonymous said...

Nothing quite like feeling that baby move around inside you! Blessings on you all as you anticipate the arrival..
#5 is cracking me up but absolutely something to be thankful for...

Aunt Angie said...

It is not selfish to thank the Lord for airconditioning! It's a blessing we have! Another thing for you to be thankful for....I thought of this while I was reading some of your other posts...when Iwas pregnant with our first child, my husband worked offshore and I stayed with my granny on the weeks he was gone...in South Alabama....okay, VERY South! Very hot....she had NO AIR CONDITIONING...very HOT house...we worked in the garden---I took 3 and 4 cold showers a day while we shelled peas and beans.....did I mention it was hot?
Congrat's on the precious growing and stretching blessing inside! God is so good!
Glad you are back to blogging...I will be back, I enjoyed reading!
Be blessed!!

Rita Loca said...

How many weeks along are you now?

Anonymous said...

Glad your back to blogging!!! I have missed you!

K Tilley

Mary said...

Nothing like feeling a baby move! Welcome back to bloggyland. I was in and out for awhile. Really missed the awesome people here. Blessings on your weekend.