Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, October 19, 2007

I've been tagged.........

Dear Brooke......Thank you for tagging me. Now I have something to blog about! :-)

1. Four jobs I've had in my life.........

  • Babysitting off and on...was my earliest job.
  • Wal-mart.....I worked as a cashier. It was not my favorite place to work!
  • The Pharmacy in my wee little town.......My dream job.....well not really but I enjoy everything about my job. I am a pharmacy technician, but if you ask my co-workers I should be a pharmacist. I can't imagine working anywhere else!
  • I have only had 3 jobs in my life.....

2. Four movies I can watch over and over.......

  • My all time favorite is Dirty Dancing.
  • Sweet Home Alabama....probably because McDreamy is in it.
  • Apollo 13....because I love anything to do with space travel.
  • The Wedding Planner....Yes....it's because Matthew McConaughey is in it!

3. Four shows I watch on t.v.......

  • Grey's Anatomy....remember McDreamy?
  • 24.....you've got to love that!
  • E.R.
  • House........It's one of my very favorites!!!!

4. Four places I have vacationed.........

  • Nova Scotia.......we went on a cruise there...would have been beautiful if it did not rain!
  • Myrtle Beach, S.C.
  • Gulf Shores, AL
  • Gatlinburg, TN......yes I know....I don't get out much!

5. Four of my favorite dishes.........

  • Pizza
  • Salmon, Biscuits, and Gravy.......yum yum yum
  • Macaroni & Cheese.......my ultimate favorite food and the one thing that I am craving during my pregnancy!!!!!!!
  • Buttermilk Pie....my grandmother makes the best!!

6. Four places I'd rather be..........

  • Hawaii....but you can forget that with a baby on the way! :-)
  • At home in the bed....I can't get enough sleep!
  • Egypt....Someday I'm going to see all of those pyramids.
  • Auburn.......to see my best friend Aimee, but I get to go there next Saturday. Does it still count????

That was really hard for me, Brooke! It took me forever to think of this stuff. :-) But Thanks again for tagging me!!! I guess I am supposed to tag someone else and the only one left that I know that maybe hasn't been tagged is Deedra at NSpiredbyFaith! Have fun with it!!!

3 blessings:

Brooke said...

Salmon and biscuit and gravy???? Please tell me you couldn't decide between the two so you listed two different meals......HAHAHA!

We also love House!!! It would have been my 4th choice. When the people on Grey's can't figure out whats wrong with someone I tell Jamie they need House!!! HA!

Brooke said...

I mean my 5th choice on TV shows...duh....we HAD 4 choices....I'm not awake yet! HA!

Brooke said...

Ok. I've tagged you again. Time to get up and at 'em!!!!!

Where have you been? Have you even been reading my blogs?? I usually can at least count on you for comments. Sheesh. You act like you are pregnant or something.