Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Thankful Thursday






It has been one week since I have posted and I have to say that things are quite better around here. No wrecks and no forged prescriptions.

I am thankful for such an easy pregnancy. I can not tell you how wonderful it is to not have any problems whatsoever. 27 weeks and counting...................

I am thankful for a wonderful hubby who takes such good care of me. I can't wait to see him as a Daddy.

I am thankful for my Awana kids who are all pretty awesome. They were sooooo good last night.

I am thankful for my wonderful helper Jenny who without her this year might make me a little looney!

I am thankful for wonderful co-workers who make me enjoy going to work!!

I am thankful for my church and my church family!

I am thankful for our Pastor and his wife for all the things that they do for our church! Thank you for all that you do!!!!!

I am thankful for The Mail Girl and her blog because I need all the laughs that I can get!! Thanks Brooke!!!!!!!!!! Hey, I already miss my Dave Ramsey class! LOL!!!

9 blessings:

Denise said...

Be blessed sweetie.

Ms. Kathleen said...

Good husband are such a blessing as is a good job. You are so blessed! Wonderful!

Jenileigh said...

What a wonderful list! Congratulations on your pregnancy. I love being pregnant! Its a miraculous time. Have a bless TT and stop by my place and join us for a special prayer request. God bless you!

Nise' said...

Glad your week has been much better and that you are feeling so great during your pregnancy!

Lisa @ The Preacher's Wife said...

I loved being pregnant, Melissa...(Am I overstating the obvious?) I am so glad you are enjoying it! :)

Luke and I appreciate you and Nick, too. It is always such a blessing to know someone truly loves ministering to these kids...My kid loves ya'll!!


Have a good week..

Lisa

eph2810 said...

How wonderful that your pregnancy is going so well -- what a blessing.

It is so great that you have wonderful co-workers, it makes it easier to go to work :)

Thank you so much for sharing your grateful heart with us this week.

Blessings to you and yours.

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to tell you that Matt is loving Awana. He thinks you and Nick are so cool. Thank you for loving them and spending your time with them.

Cheryl said...

You are one very blessed young person. I am glad to hear that you are enjoying your pregnancy. It is such a good time in a womans life. I was sick when I was pregnant but I still loved it. Enjoy every minute while it lasts! God Bless your family!

Brooke said...

You've been tagged!!!! It's about time you blog about something so I'm helping you out with the questions....go look on my blog!!!