Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 4, 2007




First of all I have to say that I am thankful to be alive today. I was awaken by a phone call this morning from my boss that said he had been in a car accident and to go to the drug store and tell any customer why we would be opening a little late. First of all, I wasn't even supposed to be at work. It was my day off. Second, I had to call the relief pharmacist and tell her to come as quick as she could to open the store. When we finally got in the store we had to have a girl arrested for forging a prescription. Apparently she did not see the news or read any newspapers last week, because we arrested someone last week for the same thing. Boy has it been a day............. By the way my boss is okay. He has a lot of soreness but other than that he is okay. As for his car........Totaled. As for being tired I will be okay. I guess that's griping a little too much. I am just thankful my boss is okay!!

5 blessings:

Susie said...

Glad to hear your boss is okay, and that you found thankful throughout your crazy day.

Denise said...

Glad that your boss is ok sweet one.

Brooke said...

I'm sure the pharamacy is also thankful for having someone they can count on to come when they need them!!!!
I'm glad your boss is ok! (Aren't you glad you have a boss that you CARE is ok?? LOL) That sounded mean didn't it? I didn't mean it in a mean way....MUAAHHHAHAHAHHAA! LOL

Brooke said...

ok spell check. PHARMACY...not pharamacy...LOL LOL LOL

Rita Loca said...

Glad to hear he is ok.