Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Andrew's First Trip to the River....

Last Friday and Saturday was Andrew's first trip to the river and what a blast he had! Although it was a bazillion degrees he didn't sweat to much! But his Mommy did!!! Here are a few photos of his trip to the river.........................
Photobucket
My First Time to the River

Photobucket
Gettin' All My Gear Ready

Photobucket
My First Time in the Boat

Photobucket
My First Time to wear a Life Jacket

Photobucket
Trying to Swim Like Crazy

Photobucket
Floatin' With My Pops

Photobucket
Watchin' Dad Cut Up the River Skiing

Photobucket
Watchin' the Sun Go Down


Photobucket
What a Beautiful Morning

Photobucket
What a Beautiful Baby!

Photobucket
and Again...a Beautiful Baby!

Photobucket
In my New Float for the First Time

Photobucket
Lickin' My Float for the First Time Lol


Photobucket
Family Photo Time....

9 blessings:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures! I loved the last one, where he reminds me of a king on his throne with his attendants surrounding him!

Cheryl said...

Girl that child looks just like Marcella!! I am not kidding either! Every picture reminds me of her. How sweet. Where were ya'll on the river?? Goosepond?? The scene looks so familiar.

Melissa Lea said...

We were at Weiss Lake. (Yellowcreek)

Carrie said...

Love, love the pics! Makings of great memories!

Carrie said...

Oh, yeah, I forgot to mention that I love your background....makes me want to go to the store and get me some of them....I need a sugar fix:)

Rita Loca said...

He's so big already!

Scribbit said...

how nice and warm it looks!

Mocha with Linda said...

He is such a cutie! He's growing so fast!

Judith said...

That baby is a doll and getting bigger and bigger. He's as big as JD.