Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Space Geek............

Yes......I am a space geek! Although, sometimes, I believe it to be a waste of money to do alot of the things that they do. But I do follow the space program religiously.

My hubby would probably love to get rid of the NASA channel. If the shuttle is going up, I am watching. That's just because it absolutely amazes me. Someday I hope to get to watch the lift off of some space craft in person in the near future. It may not be the shuttle because they are going to retire it in 2010.

See....useless knowledge.

I found myself at work Monday watching the NASA channel just so I could watch the shuttle dock with the International Space Station. (GEEK!) :-)

And did you know that they took parts this time to fix the toilet on the space station?? YEP.......they did. When the astronauts in the shuttle opened the hatch to go aboard the space station they said, "Did you call a plumber?" Now I think that is so stinkin hilarious!

Anyways, enough about space for today! But I will leave you will a video of the launch from May 31st. Have an out of this world day!!!

1 blessings:

Natalie said...

Hey Girl! Thanks for participating in Be Still Sunday! I thought it would be something fun to try. I really appreciate your support!