Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 5, 2008

National Treasure.............

There are 2 movies I think you should see! National Treasure 1 and 2. These are my favorite movies. Although they are fiction, they have very good story lines. I could watch them over and over.

So if you like movies about treasure hunts and movies about historical happenings I encourage you to watch these 2 movies. I have added previews to both movies below.

Check them out!!!!!!!!!!





3 blessings:

K. Tilley said...

I LOVED the first movie but haven't seen the 2nd one yet...I need to go and buy it or rent it......

Lisa @ The Preacher's Wife said...

my kids absolutely love these movies - and so did i for that matter. :P)

Natalie said...

I love that movie. I have yet to see the second one. Maybe on vacation :)