Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

2 More Days and Counting..................

There are only 2 more days before I go to the doctor to find out the sex of our precious baby!! Yippee!!!!!!!!!! I can not tell you how much I have been looking forward to this day since I found out I was pregnant! The only problem is getting my hubby to let me tell anyone what it is. I am still trying to persuade him that it's just the right thing to do--to TELL. Shout it from the mountain tops! :) I'm not sure I can get out of the doctors office without sending 100 text messages. I presume he will confiscate my phone!! :-) I may have to put up one heck of a fight. So until then........................ unless I remember to blog before Thursday!!!!

6 blessings:

Deedra said...

Just have a hormonal breakdown,..a big one,..and I'm sure he'll let you tell! Men tend to be very afraid of pregnant women,..especially when they live in the house with them and he still has to deal with your hormones for a few months! :))

Brooke said...

Ok...tonight at the Dave Ramsey class blink once for boy and twice for a girl...HAHAHAHA He didnt say I couldn't tell, right? LOL

Lisa @ The Preacher's Wife said...

Just so you know, it is in the Bible somewhere that it is required of you to tell your Preacher and PW! :))

I can't wait for you to know!!

Lisa

Anonymous said...

He will give in. Especially if you ask him through a multitude of tears!!

Anonymous said...

I still just can't believe you can keep a secret like this from me. Now there are others you may be able to bluff but can you REALLY NOT TELL ME!!!! I mean I'm NooNoo! That's gotta count for something. Right?

Noo

Brooke said...

I'm with noonoo on this one!!!