Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, September 7, 2007

2 More Weeks and Counting...................

Well.........I only have to wait 2 more weeks before I find out what the sex of our baby is. I just can't wait. I was afraid when I went to the doctor yesterday that he would tell me that I had to wait 4 more weeks to find out. Nick has decided that he does not want to tell anybody what it is and I told him there was no way that I would be able to keep that secret. So I guess we will see who wins that argument. All of my tests that they did, like for downs syndrome and others, came back negative. So that was great news to hear! Plus, I haven't gained but 2 or 3 pounds. Anyways if you don't hear from me for 2 weeks it's probably because I have forgotten to blog because I have lost my brain apparently. I can't seem to find it anywhere! :)

3 blessings:

Anonymous said...

I miss reading your blog. You better blog while you can cause when that little one get's here you won't have any free time!

You, Keep a secret? No Way (lol)

K Tilley

Rita Loca said...

I cant wait to find out!!

Brooke said...

Hey! I have entered the blog world!!!! Cya at churh!

PS...I dont think you can keep it a secret either. (I hope-cause I wanna know!)