Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Thankful Thursday








Today, first of all, I just have to say that I am thankful that today is the baby's next photo shoot. We are supposed to find out what the sex of our baby is today. God willing that the baby cooperates!! :-)



Next I just have to praise the Lord for the healing of precious baby Emma who, come to find out, does NOT have cancer and for that we thank you Lord for miracles. What a relief for that family.



I am also thankful that my hubby has decided, just last night, that he would let me tell whoever I wanted as long as he got to tell his parents first. I find that to be absolutely fine with me as long as I get to tell everybody else. :-) For this I am truly thankful!!!!!!!!!!



TO BE CONTINUED.......................................... after the baby's photo shoot!!!!

5 blessings:

Denise said...

Praying for you dear one, be blessed.

Vicki said...

I share in your thankfulness! God bless you!

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

So excited for you guys! Have fun finding out the gender of your baby and telling everyone! Wish I knew what ours is.

-Andrea

Brooke said...

Wooohooooo!!! Im glad he finally caved and is letting you tell!!! I can't stand suspense!!! LOL

Lisa @ The Preacher's Wife said...

You had better call your PW FIRST since I am sure I'm the reason he decided you could tell - what with all the harassment last night and everything...lol