Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Family Prayer Requests.......

I feel like I have a ton of prayer requests for my family. I have 5. It seems as though when it rains it pours!

1. Please pray for my hubby! Thursday he woke and wasn't able to breathe deeply and he became a little anxious because of his heart history so he went to the doctor. They ran some tests and told him that he probably had a pulled muscle in his chest, luckily. But, they also did an EKG and thought they heard a skip in the beats. Hoping that it is just a glitch, they wanted him to make an appointment with his cardiologist. So we go to the heart doctor Monday afternoon. Please pray that it is nothing!

2. My Uncle R. also went to the cardiologist, Nick's doctor too, last Monday. He will have to have a stent put in. His surgery will be on Tuesday at 6 AM. It is a day surgery so WHEN all goes well he will come home that day! Please pray that this goes well also!

3. My Uncle Q. has a blood clot in his leg. He has been taking some medication that we hope will solve that problem! Please pray that it does and that nothing else will need to be done there!

4. My Mom hurt her back last Sunday. She has had quite the time with it. Please pray that she get better soon!

5. My sister-in-law L. is pregnant. Please pray wonderful blessings over this child and mother. Please pray that she does not have any problems what-so-ever! I wish a pregnancy like mine on her! :P

I also have one other request that is not from my family. It seems as though I keep finding blogs that touch my heart and I have found another! What a blessing this one is to me! Please go visit Kelly at Kelly's Corner and read about Baby Harper!

3 blessings:

Jen said...

all of your family will be in my prayers.

sharon said...

I did not know about #2. QC talked to me about the other at the office. Hoping that your mother is better b/c Andrew is heavy. Maybe she will be better fast. The other 2 request are near to my heart.

Cheryl said...

I hope things go well for your family. I put R. in the bulletin prayer requests, he is probably going to be like REALLY mad huh? I don't think he wanted anyone to know but S. ask me to. Let me know if there is anything I can do. God Bless~