Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Thank You! G.W.B.


Thank you President Bush for all of your hard work! Thank you for holding fast to your faith in Christ Jesus! Thank you for keeping our country safe! It's hard to believe that 8 short years ago you were the first president I got to vote for! I will never forget that moment! I was so thrilled to even get to vote! Not many people give you the credit you deserve but I think that our country is better off now having had you as president!

As we close the chapter on your presidency, I just want to say that you did an excellent job at the world's hardest job! And we pray for the new administration and that the Lord will burden their hearts and help them to make the right decisions!

Even though I love history and look back at all the great men who held this great office, you, GWB, will always be MY president!

Sniff, Sniff.............

1 blessings:

sharon said...

Good post Melissa