Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Andrew!

My Dearest Andrew,

I just can't believe how time flies! I would like to know where this last year has gone! You should not be one! Mommy and Daddy love you so much! We could not imagine life without you! You are our world! We thank the Lord everyday for letting us be your Mommy and Daddy and for trusting us with your care! You are such a special baby! If one day you read this just know that you mean the world to us and we love you very very very much!

Love,
Mommy and Daddy

4 blessings:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY, HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY, Andrew!
Love you sooooo much!

Granny

sharon said...

Happy Birthday precious Andrew
Pawpaw and Gran love you so much

Anonymous said...

Well, I certainly can't be out done by Granny and Gran!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BABY DOLL!

I don't care how big he gets. He is always going to be MY baby doll!

Aunt NooNoo

Mocha with Linda said...

Wow, I can't believe he's been here a whole year already! Happy Birthday to your sweet Andrew!!