Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, January 2, 2009

A toddlers first shiner......................

I can't help but wonder if you can bubble wrap your kids to keep them from falling and getting hurt. It was my goal to try and keep my son from falling and getting a boo boo on his face so it wouldn't be in his Christmas pictures. Well I failed!


All I can say is that it hurt me more than it hurt him! We were just playing and he fell and nailed the coffee table. I know what you are thinking..sharp corners...nope.....we have rounded everything! He just hit his head on the right spot!

I wish I could say that has been his only injury but it hasn't and it won't be this babies last! He is everywhere and at a very fast pace these days so there is no telling what I will be writing about before long!

0 blessings: