Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 3, 2008

I DID IT!!!!!.....................

I did it! I am okay! I was actually able to get everything done that needed to be done for Andrew and manage to actually get some rest without Nick at home! Plus, Nick just called and said he was on his way home! I will be so glad! I miss him so bad when he is gone!

On another note.....please pray for the ladies of my church. They are going to Pigeon Forge for the weekend for a retreat. I am so sad that I am not getting to go. But that's ok because I get to take care of Andrew. Please pray for Mrs. Lisa as she teaches her lessons. She is such a wonderful teacher!!!!!! God has truly blessed her with the gift of teaching!

Well....I guess there is always next year!!!

3 blessings:

K. Tilley said...

Just won't be the same without you this week-end. We will miss you dearly!

Natalie said...

Hey Melissa! You can get Melissa and Doug toys and puzzles from Babies R Us or Toys R Us.I love them!

Natalie said...

I meant to tell you that you can carry Andrew in a shell from newborn up to 35 lbs. I actually wished I owned one when ours was little like that. Just FYI :)