Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

To My Precious Andrew...........

To my son..............


If I only knew how much I would love you once you were here, I would have had you years ago! I can't believe that you are already 3 months old! You are growing so fast. You are not that small little baby I brought home anymore! I never imagined that I could love someone so much. I mean, I love your Daddy soooooooooooo much, but the love I feel for you is so much different! God has truly blessed your Daddy and I with such a wonderful gift! You are that gift and we love you so much! We look forward to the days and months ahead. Just watching you grow up is a gift in itself! We love you!


Love
Mommy

6 blessings:

Natalie said...

As a new mother to a son, your sweet prayer was so touching. I can't believe how fast time goes by!

Mocha with Linda said...

Wow, is he already 3 months old?! Doesn't seem possible! He's adorable. It just gets "funner and funner"!!

Anonymous said...

Precious does not even come close to describing this beautiful baby! Time does fly so hold onto every moment! You will begraduating him from high school way too soon, and dressing them for their first prom...

Judith said...

Enjoy very day, time will pass you by and he will be grown. Every phase of life will be your favorite. I know I've been there and thought nothing could be better but the next one is.
Enjoy!

Cheryl said...

He is at such a sweet age! Well, I guess all ages are sweet. I still love all over Ross and he is 19. You have a beautiful son. Great Post! God Bless~

Cheri said...

What a cute little guy you have there!