Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

What Am I Gonna Do???.............

What am I gonna do?? My hubby is gone to Atlanta on a business trip and I am left at home all by my lonesome....except for Andrew. This will be the first night that I will have to keep Andrew all by myself! First of all, I don't like staying at home by myself even before I had Andrew. I tend to get a little bit paranoid when I am by myself. Second, now I have to get ready for work, wash and fix bottles, give Andrew a bath, put him to bed, then get myself ready for bed.....what am I gonna do?..... (anybody notice how many times I said the word I?) I am being a little selfish. I guess I just need to get over it! I know that I can do it! I am a BIG girl.....but I am so used to having Nick there to help me!


I already miss you, Hubby!!

3 blessings:

Natalie said...

I remember the first night I was alone with the baby. I felt anxious too. Somehow, though as mothers, we always pull through!

K. Tilley said...

Welcome to Motherhood.......Once Nick finds out you can do it all by yourself.....he'll say your own your own......

Anonymous said...

You are so blessed that he helps you! I used to hang the baby monitor on his side of the bed and he would still not get up!! Tell him often how much you appreciate him! We are gonna miss you this weekend!