Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

What is your favorite Bible verse?

I am always doing Bible drills with my Awana kids to help them learn the books of the Bible. For some reason lately I keep doing the same ones over and over again. So in my effort to keep them learning new ones, I ask that you share with me which one or ones are your favorites! I would like to share all of them with my kids.

My favorite one is Luke 1:37.........For nothing is impossible with God!

Thanks for your help!

5 blessings:

Anonymous said...

My favorite is Psalm 118:24
For this is the day the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.

Kim

Judith said...

John 14:27 (New International Version)
New International Version (NIV)
Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984 by International Bible Society


John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid

Anonymous said...

Psalm 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. I actually have many, all for different seasons of my life. This is the first one that came to mind this morning, so I know there is reason for it to be here today.

Carrie said...

Philippians 4:13
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

I love that whole chapter.

Shaunta said...

Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths.

Someone wrote this in the book when they signed their name at the funeral home when Granny passed away. When we went back and read it in her Bible, she had underlined and highlighted it, so we knew it had been read many times. It really spoke to all of us after that!