Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Thankful Thursday




First I have to say that it has been a while since I have been a part of "Thankful Thursday". I thought that I would take the time today to remind myself what I should be thankful for!
  1. First of all, I have to say that I am thankful that Jesus died on the cross to save me! Why? Because he loves me and I don't deserve that!
  2. I am thankful for my wonderful hubby! Without him I don't know what I would do! He is my hero! I LOVE YOU!!
  3. I am thankful for my precious baby boy! He is such a good baby! I am thankful to the Lord for such an amazing blessing!
  4. I am thankful for my family! They are always there when I need them!
  5. I am thankful for my friends! You know who you are! I love you all!!
  6. I am thankful for my church and my church family! What a wonderful congregation we have! I look up to so many of them!
  7. I am thankful for my Preacher and his family! They are wonderful people!
  8. I am thankful for babysitters! Without them I wouldn't be able to do the job I love 3 days a week!
  9. I am thankful for the wonderful weather that the Lord has blessed us with! Andrew absolutely loves to go outside!
  10. I am thankful for Mr. Ducky that helps my baby go to sleep! (I know that is sooo corny!) But I am!!!

4 blessings:

Denise said...

Welcome back, you have been missed. Such a sweet thankful list, enjoyed it.

Unknown said...

Awesome list. God bless.

Sharon said...

You have such a thankful heart; thank you for sharing it.

eph2810 said...

I don't think it is corny at all that you are thankful for "Mr. Ducky".
Family and friends are indeed a huge blessings - I am thankful for mine.
It is wonderful to have a preacher who encourages us in the walk with our Lord.

Thank you so much for sharing your grateful heart with us this past week.

Be blessed today and always.