Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

8 Months and Counting......

To My Precious Andrew,
Photobucket Image Hosting
I don't even know where to start. It has only been a few days since you turned 8 months old and that is so hard for me to fathom. Seems just like yesterday you were so tiny and all you did was sleep all day. Now you are this big, STRONG, little person who is crawling but wishes he could walk and is now into everything you can get your hands on. (Especially Gran's tea pots!) :-) I just can't believe how much you have grown in such a short time.

I didn't know that I could love anyone as much as I love you and your Daddy. When I am at work and I am counting down the hours till I get to pick you up because I know there is a great big smile waiting for me and sometimes wet slobber kisses. Which I love! No matter what you will always be my chunky monkey!

I am still amazed at all the things that you can do now! (Especially how many times you can bump your precious little head on just about anything!)
Photobucket Image Hosting
Some of my favorite times that I get to share with you is when I get to feed you (Which has turned out to be a messy job now!) because you are so funny to watch!

Another thing I love so much is when your Daddy gives you a bath. I get to listen to the conversation he has with you about all different kinds of things, while you splash water all over him! I can't wait till you can answer him or carry on that conversation with your Daddy. Your Daddy loves you sooooo much, too! I just love to see the two of you in the floor playing together! It makes my heart melt!
Photobucket Image Hosting
I can't tell you how much you are loved! Not just by Mommy and Daddy but by your entire family! I wish every child could feel the love that you feel on a daily basis!

It is my prayer that you never take for granted all that you have in this life! And it is my prayer that your Daddy and I will be the role models that you need in this day and time!

We have been and continue to be blessed to have you in our lives and we will continue to thank our Lord and Savior everyday for giving you to us!

We Love You!

Mommy & Daddy

2 blessings:

Deedra said...

Precious! You did a great job! He will cherish reading this in the years to come....

...do you not totally understand how overbearing mother-in-laws are made! Those sweet little boys...they steal their mommy's hearts!

p.s...my MIL is not overbearing at all!...I'm just sayin I can see how one would be!

sharon said...

I know that Gran's tea pots & chickens are in jeopardy. But we will survive whether or not the things do. Most things are replaceable, if they are not put them up high on a shelf. Gran & Pawpaw love the time that we get to spend with Andrew. We love his mother & daddy also.
Gran